The Program and Teaching Team of the Institute of Public Policy and Administration acts as an opinion-making and consultative body to the Director of the Institute.
The Institute Program and Teaching Team is appointed by the Director of the Institute on the basis of § 26 section 2 point 2 of the Statute of the Krakow University of Economics.
The scope of the Team’s activities includes matters related to:
- developing criteria for introducing changes in degree curricula;
- giving opinions on projects of degree learning outcomes and study programs and their changes;
- modification and verification of curricula and degree programs in accordance with the Polish Qualifications Framework and the guidelines of the Senate and the KUE Authorities;
- development of diploma guidelines, including requirements for diploma theses;
- development and improvement of the procedure for the monitoring of classes;
- undertaking activities in the field of improving forms of teaching;
- developing rules of cooperation with external stakeholders;
- giving opinions on draft resolutions related to teaching;
- other matters indicated by the Director of the Institute.
The Program and Teaching Team for the Institute (electoral term 2020-24) consists of:
- dr hab. Dobrosław Kot, prof. UEK – Team Chairman
- dr Łukasz Danel (Assistant Professor)
- dr Marcin Kędzierski (Assistant Professor)
- dr Katarzyna Kwarcińska (Assistant Professor)
- Nikola Hyży– Representative of students